Friday, August 31, 2007

.: new place, new start, same ol' me :.

Aah, I'm finally done with the packing and moving and the unpacking... I'm finally settling down in San Francisco. I think my area is called Sunset, but some people also call it Parkside... Anyway I got a spacious room that was intended for two people, but I have shtuff of two people (and eat like two-people, I should add) so I got greedy and rent the whole room for myself.. *muhuahahaha* The house is close to a Muni stop, very convenient. On the corner of my street there's Walgreens, KFC, and a bubble tea place... :D I got four house-mates, 3 girls and 1 boy. The girls, being Japanese, are always dressed up from head to toe, which sometimes make me feel a bit shabby with my limp hair.(volume, people, VOLUME!) And they got the pink room. Mine is all white with mismatched curtains and comforter. So I plan to have fun and decorate my room a bit without destroying the walls :) I got some ideas in mind, and I'll post the result!



No comments: