Wednesday, October 21, 2009

.: abandoned :.

For those whom I have ignored and perhaps poisoned with spray paint vapors, I apologize. This is the reason why I have abandoned you all (sorry Yon, please don't get tired of the 'I have homework' excuse). This project has been taking so much of my time and literally made me sick to my stomach because I inhaled too much of spray paint vapors (I put these projects inside my room less than 24 hours after I spray them). Speaking of homework, a fellow classmate and I have this discussion on how we repel friends by saying 'I have too much homework, can't hangout'. They thought this is just our excuse for not wanting to socialize, they don't believe that we have THAT much homework. Honestly, even we can't believe that we have that much homework either. This school has been taking a major toll on my life, and I think of all 20 students that are in my thesis batch, 18 of them started to feel burned out. Right now, I'm dying to have successful projects to keep me going, because I'm aware I haven't been one of the good students. So we'll see how this semester goes :)

Anthropologie Velvet paint collection

This is why graphic designers can't have manicures

2 comments:

MR. CU?IOSITY said...

Those package designs KICKS BUTT!! You can ignore me when the excuse is HW :)...I'm just bummed we didn't get to spend too much time there...call me when you're down here yea?

maria said...

LOL thanks! I know I can rely on you when I need moral boost!