Tuesday, June 22, 2010

.: lazy, lazy bum :.

I think I've lost you all, since I never posted anything lately :p  I'm too lazy to transfer pictures from my camera because my computer HD is getting full, and I'm too lazy to transfer files to my external HD. Basically, it's a lazy summer. Plus it's been wedding madness this month. I went to Milwaukee for hunny's cousin's wedding. Then I went to my friend's friends' wedding... because she needed a girly date. And my roommates' wedding is coming soon! I can't believe how fast time flies. While both of them went crazy with entertaining family who flew all the way from Indo, me and my roomie's sister are taking care of the household: cleaning, washing dishes, folding laundry, organized boxes to take to the venues... All the while roomie's Grandma is cooking for us :D (yess!) So let me entertain you with some pictures from Milwaukee while I'm making the beeline to the kitchen.

No comments: