Sunday, November 14, 2010

.: I hate SF part 2 :.

Honestly everytime I said:"You know what, I kinda like it here", something happened. I was seriously considering staying here and trying to convince beb to moved up north because it is so hard to give up this gorgeous weather (I hate sun+hot weather, fyi) Just last night I told my friends that I certainly don't mind living here; I have a group of friends that I really, really like thanks to my beb+roomies. Then earlier today I walked into my car and found this:
It does not look so bad because I immediately cleaned the broken pieces of glass. But seriously, SF. You don't want me here, I get it. Stop hurting my car!! I went from extremely upset to accepting this as part of life in about 10 minutes. Can't say anything, really. I'm just asking for it. I parked a fairly nice car on a ghetto street leading up to the project. I can't afford living on an apartment with a garage in SF and yet I still want to live here. And the messed up part of this whole thing is, I was calculating the time I have to take care of this and still finishing my homework.

No comments: