Tuesday, June 5, 2007

.: cravings ... :.

It's that time of the month again when I'm at my most greedy mode. I was craving for the crispy duck dish from Kafe Bali last week *yesh, it's the Kafe Bali that a particular friend of mine hated so very much*. It is so tasty & crispy, I actually nibbled on the bones... shamelessly. They served it with 'sambal acar bawang', 'sambal mangga muda', 'rempeyek kacang', and 'sambal khas Bali'.Then today I suddenly wanted some beef satay. You can find the best beef satay in Lembang, right outside of the Carmel Monastery. The second best is in GOR Padjadjaran. Meat & gizzards not as chewy as the one in Lembang, but the peanut butter sauce taste just the same. *Oh my , just looking at the picture makes me crave for some more...*Another cravings I have at the moment are for: bibimbap, galbi, spaghetti bolognaise, spicy salmon sushi, strawberry juice, and green milk tea with pearl... Well at least I know what's for lunch & dinner tomorrow then... :p

I found my old 'sewing basket' yesterday. *more like a basket of forgotten hopes, I suppose*
I always wanted to learn how to sew but never got the will to actually learn how to do it properly aside from mending minor tears & tightening lose buttons. Inside it I found some fabric scraps I saved from my old company's trade shows. I'm browsing several blogs that can give me some ideas on what to do with these beautiful scraps. I'm a regular visitor at Print & Pattern, one of the most inspiring blog. And I'm drawn into collecting the patterns around me. How cute is this pouch?!

1 comment:

LaBu said...

gila!!!!!!!!! satenya BENAR-BENAR bikin orang ngiler!!!!!!!!!! oh tidak....