Friday, October 26, 2007

.: freebies! :.

I think I have paper fetish, my heart leaps whenever I saw beautiful papers. Seriously. I'm not being overdramatic here. I've been collecting pretty paper since I was still in high school and now I have several drawers full of papers. I especially love to have paper samples from paper mills because usually they are well designed. Some aren't free, but we can get some when we go to design shows. I went to an event where Michael Vanderbyl was the speaker *He is amazing! such a good designer and speaker* I learned a lot, had fun (beer & wine to your heart content!) and got loads of paper samples. And today I went to Flax to pick up some paper for my project. My jaw dropped just the minute I walked in. Almost three rooms filled with paper! Handmade, recycled, Italian, Japanese, Chinese silk brocade paper... I know they're not a scrapbook store so they don't have that much scrapbook papers, but so much fun!




No comments: