Saturday, October 6, 2007

.: Sad-tur-day :.

Actually it's not a sad saturday :p . I just choose to stay at home and rest since last week was extremely hectic. I decided to do more researches before I do my projects. And to stay away from the call of the mall, considering it's Columbus Day weekend.
I went to Japantown yesterday and found a small store - Daiso style and got several cute stuff for about $1 each! I will upload the pictures later on! *Daiso is the 100yen store from Japan* I think it's interesting how they call the area Japantown but there are so many Korean restaurants and chinese restaurant in there, and the Japanese food is not as good as what they have in LA's Little Tokyo; or maybe I went to a wrong place. I guess next time I yelped ahead before I went there. :p

pastries from Japanese/French bakery
Pad Prik Pao (spelling?!) from Marnee Thai
Starbucks' San Francisco souvenir mug, do they have it in another city? Lemme know!

No comments: