Sunday, November 18, 2007

.: it's cold outside... :.

Definitely not the kind of weather that makes me in the mood to go outside and play today (oh well it is Fall, and it is SF ... but still!) I saw this tutorial from my fave blog and decided to get myself the Shrinky Dinks kit but I haven't got the chance to try it until today. I always lost my keys since I have no keychain (I got plenty back home but forgot to bring them with me last aug and haven't found one that I really like just yet) and decided to MAKE some for me and my friends. I set my oven on 300ยบ, heat the shrinkies for 2 minutes. I failed miserably on my first attempt (I tried to flattened it when it's almost cold and they cracked- d'uh..) Learned from my mistake, I flip them when they curled up (after about 2 min) and put them back inside the oven asap (another 2 min). They're still a bit lopsided, but at least they're flat!!!


No comments: