Tuesday, November 20, 2007

.: taking things for granted... :.

There are times I forgot how easy my life is. Kept on complaining day after day when things went wrong. I forgot to appreciate the little, simple things in life. I'm blessed to never live a day without shelter or food. Water is abundant, I got lights when it's dark, and no one forbid me to read Lolita (I just chose NOT to). My friends are just a phone call away, and they always listen patiently to my non-sensical whinings. Why so mellow, you asked? Because there are times people took me for granted too, and obviously it hurts me. So please, appreciate what you got now, don't weep for things you already lost, and never stop trying to live life to the fullest (oh how naive it sounds, but SERIOUSLY!!)

And on that context, here's what I found on Jessica's blog.

on a more shallow note, I took Starbucks' Peppermint Mocha for granted...
thinking they will always have it during wintertime... guess not... :(



No comments: