Monday, January 21, 2008

.: valentine costumes :.

Why do people only wear costumes on Halloween? How about Valentine costumes? No, I don't mean something see-through with furry slippers... Japanese teenagers and their costumes impress me the most. They're really taken by the concept of Lolita *which is a little disturbing, but it's actually a bit ... sexy...in a way... ahem.* And their costumes are unbelievable, from the sweet,innocent looking Lolitas to gothic, dark ones. I got a feeling that I'm going to look unbearably disturbing if I wear one of those, however it seems that their cashmere coats are very wearable and very pretty! I'm sure no one will turns his/her head away from me if I wear one of these... :D


images from ebay's store Honest Dragon China,
a company that make custom-made costumes


No comments: