Thursday, March 27, 2008

.: in between nyquil hungovers :.

I blame the passengers who were sitting beside me and another one behind me who were sneezing all the way to LA for my flu. Not. Most likely I was not fully recovered and caught the virus easily, so here I am, back in SF with germs all over me :D This time however I'm more prepared, I have all the flu treatments that I need + a new pack of cough drops. I was not aware the after effect of Nyquil though... 3 hrs after you woke up you'll still feel sort of dreamy and groggy; effects similar to mornings after soju-filled nights. While I'm a little reluctant to go out and play, I explored the web and found these yumsies:
I love the bag AND the chair...

three potato four is a new favorite of mine, must also check their household items!


Joom have lots of silkscreened pillows, but this one in turqoise is just too pretty.
One day if I become a succesful graphic designer who works from home,
I'll decorate my home office with pretty file folders like this from Galison.

No comments: