Friday, March 14, 2008

.: look at the time! :.

I have issues with time management; basically I lost track of time all the time doing random things (like blogging.......) And sometimes I got messed up in my homeworks since I tend to to favor a certain homework to another and totally abandon the other one until I realize it's due within 8 hrs. No amount of clocks and watches can help me on that ( I even placed an alarm clock in my bathroom so I know when I need to take a real quick shower as opposed to a spa-like bathing system) And I'm not much of a watch person ( I wear 2 watches alternately for the last 10 yrs or so), but lately I've been drawn to the stylish, modern watches I've seen people in my school wear:they have this one in emerald and white ... yum!


anything in rose gold looks elegant... can't afford this, so the one shown here will do :D

No comments: