Friday, August 1, 2008

.: 818! :.

I cannot believe it's already August! It's almost been a year since I move back here! I don't feel I've progressed as much as I wanted to but I've been buying better stuff! (and that IS progress). Now I spend more money on artworks as well as the other stuff (... f21 ...) Although I have no idea on how to display my purchases, I still browse for beautiful, affordable prints everyday. With a gazillion of talented artists out there it's not easy to decide, really. I found these works by Leanne and still debating whether I should get them or no ... any opinions? Don't you think they're very lovely?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

mar, g suka yg kedua, yg katanya "sometimes I like to sit with flowers"...whatever that means! hehehe...So you just buy them and hang 'em?

maria said...

tapi yg pertama ada tulang daunnya rada lucu ya? :p yap, just buy them and hang 'em, make the wall prettier :D