Wednesday, August 6, 2008

.: summer :.

One more month from now I'll be back in the graphic design torture chamber and I think I need to get ready considering my capabilities and also the skills of my fellow classmates. I heard we will be required to make at least 11 books (some handmade, others will be professionally printed & bound), so I want to learn how to make books! (Book on how to make books courtesy of Mr E, thanks!!:D) So far aside from doing random digital scrapbook, I catch up with my sleep... (hey, I won't sleep next semester, might as well gather some zzz now..) And I've been procrastinating for years, stating that I want to learn how to knit or crochet (I can see miss T laughing her a** off if she read this) But no more procrastinating! I will start to learn and won't quit!! (although my friend already started a bet that I will quit in a week) I love Lily Sugar n Cream yarns, the colors are yummy! So far.... I failed to even make a decent slipknot...

No comments: