Tuesday, January 27, 2009

.: living the last of my private bathroom days... :.

While others welcome changes with open hands, I see them as overwhelming, especially when the change is not for the better. I especially got easily overwhelmed with new living situation. Having to move away from a place that I like a lot has really gotten into me. I've been spoiled by having such a warm, comfy room, a pretty private bathroom, ample storage spaces, super easy parking situation... Now I have to move somewhere else that is not a very ideal living space for me, but so far it is the only solution I got. I wish people will stop telling me that it's going to be so much better while in reality it is not. One thing that I'm so unwilling to let go is my shiny, pretty private bathroom that I so lovingly decorated... *sniff* So bye bye warm, cozy room ... I'm going to miss you very much.

No comments: