Thursday, January 8, 2009

.: winter break shopping :.

I'm actually doing some major damages on my checking account although I rarely go out this break (too cold, too lazy... and despite the weather is warmer now I'm still attached to the pillows) Shop online, browsing aimlessly... and ended up at Anthropologie's website. I'm always high whenever I set my foot in Anthropologie (the decor, the smell, the clothes!!). I know their clothes are overpriced but no other stores in the US sell my kind of goods (unless I go to boutiques...aargh!) Been dying to have this cute jacket for a long time and saw it on sale yesterday. What can I do? *swipe...*

I spotted this store while we're walking around Belmar last summer. It was closed but I peeked in and was charmed by the goods they sold. Look what they got now! *new Orla! And it's cuter than ever!* Isn't the bangle and wood pendant gorgeous? The soft-leather handmade wallet is soooo cute! I'm not a big fan of square-shaped rings but it'll be cuter if it is a pendant. And Orla stem tote...

No comments: