Sunday, February 21, 2010

.: new room, new life :.

Ah, finally my new room is looking like a room instead of a warehouse. Some parts are still messy because I don't know what to do with some stuff yet, but the living area is pretty decent. I got more hand-me-downs to store my stuff, so I can "organize" (a.k.a shove-everything-inside-and-forget-about-them).
It's pretty quiet here despite of the 5 dogs, I can hear the raindrops again, without traffic noises & yucky music disturbing my peace (that's right yon, yucky music ... LOL)  Soo.. welcome to my room!

come on in, fresh coffee and snacks are available if you behave...

I color-coordinated my wardrobe. surprised I have tons of black...

 
'working area' a.k.a homework station

my happy place.

3 comments:

Steven said...

Nice room !!!

MR. CU?IOSITY said...

Exactly what is yucky music for you? ahaha...cool room! I must visit soon!

maria said...

both of you, come visit!