Tuesday, October 12, 2010

.: crashed, burned, goodbye :.

That's how I feel about my schooling right now. Tried so hard every semester to come up with amazing design with flawless typography and strong concept. I fall flat on my face every single semester. Came close to failing a class once only to be saved by one good-natured professor that I constantly disappoint every semester. Maybe it is time to admit that it was a good ride, lesson learned, and end this misery? Because frankly, I'm miserable. My brain is fried. My creative juice has been squeezed to the last drop, and now all that's left are the dry, withering skins. I don't like doubting myself and my confidence has disappeared since my 2nd semester. Who am I kidding? I've never been one of those design prodigy. What am I trying to prove? Those who said I should feel so lucky for being able to continue my education, just shut the hell up. How do you know how I feel on those weekends I spent locked up in my room doing projects? At this point I just do not care anymore. Just trying to stay afloat so I won't get deported for falling out of status way too many times.

No comments: