Monday, October 25, 2010

.: HATER! :.

I hate people. I found out about that early enough in my life. I just can't stand a lot of people. If there's a choice to hang out with dogs or human, I'll choose dogs in a heartbeat. My being born as an only child may have something to do with it. An only child with no one around but stuffed animals and books and toys. I've been very lucky to have some amazing friends with good hearts, good sense of humor and have great points of view in life. And then, there are some 'interesting' acquaintances with their quirks that irritate me to the t:

1. Shallow airheads who knows nothing. This world is so interesting and dynamic. How come you're not interested in anything?!
2. Smarty-pants-know-it-all. Come on, you don't know everything. And if you do, why do you think I care? Just save your breath.
3. Bossy spoiled brats. Yo, clean up after your own mess. Or if you can afford it, pay someone to pick them up for you. sheesh. Oh and by the way, street food is good!
4. Jerks. (who are shallow airheads in disguised, really). You have no good qualities in you so you make fun of others. classic.
5. shallow-airheads-spoiled-brats. omg. seriously. they're like, the worst. *giggle* (and yes i was being sarcastic)

I feel that hanging out with these people is really wasting my energy, but sometimes you can't avoid them. Now I can easily ignore these people but I don't want to be one grumpy lady. Solution: suck it up. It's so hard not to be cranky around them but for the sake of being a social human being I should just deal with them. Smile. And drink as much sugary beverage as possible to calm my nerves. Because I can really explode and yell at them for being dumb. But I shouldn't. Right? Right. And be grateful that I still have amazing friends.

No comments: