Friday, December 17, 2010

.: Dec 17, 2010 :.

wow.. it's almost the end of the year again. And this year, I'll be spending Christmas at home. Well, technically I'll be spending some of it in Changi terminal 3 and on the flight home... This time it's special because I'll be flying home with beb for the first time :)  For the past 10 years, I've been flying solo on all my US-Indo trips so it'll be nice to have someone to snuggle with :)

merry xmas me!


today... Dec 17th, 2010
outside my window... It's pouring and I love it
i am thankful for... not failing my class
I am wearing... my polkadot pajama bottom & pink long sleeve pajama top. not matching at all
noticing that... my room is a total mess after final
i am re-reading... Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows. I miss Harry Potter's series
i can hear... Ina Garten's voice on tv
on my mind... is a strong signal to shop that I tried to ignore
from the kitchen...warm milk tea
around the house... looks like Amazon cardboard jungle. Piles of Amazon boxes from tiny ones to extra large ones. And I'm tired of cleaning those.

No comments: