Saturday, February 18, 2012

.: localized :.

I found new places to throw my moolah away when we went to 3rd St Promenade a couple of days ago. Brandy Melville is like a slouchy wonderland; full of soft, oversized, drapey t-shirts that fits almost everyone. I always wanted to try the casual, simple, shabby look of Southern Californians but for whatever reason it just does not work for me. While some girls can look super chic with slouchy, off shoulder t-shirt; it makes me look like an oversized homeless. So I skipped the tees and go straight to the accessories bins. Look what I found!

Aren't they fun? They're as close as I can get to real hardware.

Another store that I found was this store. They have AMAZING stuff. The patterns are beautiful, love the silky blouses and the embroideries are gorgeous. They are also crazy expensive. Maybe one day I can afford them. We'll see.

No comments: