Sunday, July 1, 2007

.:a generous artist in total mess :.

Gosh, when did all those stuff get into my closets? And how? Have I shopped while I was sleeping? :D okay fine, I admit it, I'm a chronic shopaholic *roll eyes* I buy anything from books to shoes to cute skirts to dresses to accessories to pajamas. That's why I'm going to held a closet cleanout event sometimes in the near future, so gals, please visit, you'll never know what you can find. However these piles will have the honor to join me in my new place, wherever that is ... Other closets cleanout is in progress now.. *sigh*



I found this test called Personal DNA from one of my fave blog, and it's quite fun! You don't have to sign up or sign in; which I think is such a hassle; and the report was quite accurate. So try it! :)

No comments: