Monday, July 16, 2007

.: sugar high! :.

While browsing around the food stall in Senayan City's Urban Kitchen, I found a rack full of colorful delights at Chocalot : glistening, aromatic cupcakes. I literally drool in front of the display for several minutes, and spend more time on deciding which one I'd take home with me... I *after failed efforts from my friend who tried to drag me away* finally decided on the Mocha flavored one. It is as yummy as it looks, and makes me sugar high today :D

While cleaning out my inspirational drawer I found this Sunprint Kit that I bought a year ago. The sun was shining so bright today so I thought today is the perfect day to try this kit. It's very simple, just choose the shape you like best, lay it on top of the blue paper, put the included acrylic sheet on top of it, wait for several minutes, and voila! I chose the lace doily I used as the mat for my candy bowl, and obviously it's too big so I just selected the center area. It turns out quite nice. They have several ideas on their webby, so I'm going to continue my experiment! Fun!

No comments: