Wednesday, April 23, 2008

.: 200th Post! :.

I posted 200 times already! Apparently I like to write about myself, a lot... :D I was feeling really frustrated with my homework last week and worked myself literally to death (because I forgot to eat real meals and munch on bags of chocolates, popcorns and chips instead and drink about 6 cups of coffee per day). I was absent-minded most of the time, my heart just drop whenever my professor walk past me, just freaking myself out. And then I gave her my works, fearing the worst. Yesterday was probably the first time I smile in that type class. She finally liked something I created! If I can be even more dramatic, I'd have to say I thought that a day like yesterday would never come. I think the moral of the story is that you can achieve anything if you work really hard. *insert applause here* Sounds naive but it's true. Another happy-ending story is about a classmate of mine who was trying to get a summer internship with his favorite designer but he does not accept interns. Then he went to an event and found the designer was there too. He approached the man and strike up a conversation. In the end he got the internship! Of course, being a designer your portfolio is your weapon, but there are always exceptions :) (Does not mean that you can slack of with your work and just brush up your charms though...)

No comments: