Sunday, April 27, 2008

.: My recent addiction :.

I love reading scrapbook magazines and I collect scrapbook papers, but I'm so not creative when it comes to scrapbooking. You need a lot of materials to make your design look good. The embellishments, stamps and accents can be very expensive. That's why when I came across the digital scrapbooking kits online, I got hooked. There are a lot of freebies, and if you purchase the kit you can use it as often as you like. This is my first try, I haven't used too many elements just yet, still trying to get my feet wet. Now I know what to do during my summer break! And here are some of my favorite place to get digital scrapbook materials (most of them are free!):
1. Digifree 2. Yardbunny's Inspirations 3. Oscraps 4. PCLayers 5. Shabby Princess 6. NBK Scrap 7. Ikea Goddess 8. Scrap Orchard

No comments: