Friday, May 9, 2008

.: bday + final week :.

pre-birthday!

This semester turned out to be a horrific one. I thought I'm ok with 2 on-site classes and one online class but I still messed up towards the end. I have too many things to do now and was a bit down yesterday. It was my birthday and I did not get the chance to fully enjoy it. True, I did celebrate earlier, but still... it's not a birthday without cake and flowies... I was consoled because a lot of people remember (thanks to Birthday Calendar, Friendster and Facebook I guess?) I got some nice gifts too, so I probably shouldn't bother about cake. :p All I can think about is my final projects, but I think I survived typography class... *fingers crossed* Now it's time to think about the other two classes I abandoned... And my Anne-Julie package arrived a few days ago, brightened up my day! She gave me two adorable buttons and 'Lost Key' postcard! I absolutely looooove my new necklaces! I have two more gifts I'd love to showcase if I have time to post the pictures...


gifts from my friends...

the state of my room right now...

No comments: