Sunday, May 25, 2008

.: leaving sanfran :.

Although I kept on saying that I'm not too crazy about SF, I kinda miss it now. I miss my cozy little room, my *sorta new* shtinky pillow, the comfort of my bed, my pearlie... I guess I spent too much time in it, 24/7 for four months and now I'm so used to it. Amazingly it is raining in LA these past few days, and I was not prepared at all (I was hoping it'll be sunny and warm here...) So I kinda miss my good ol' coats and beloved MJ umbrella. And my rain-boots.

I am looking forward to see my friends & family (including my shtinky Chessie & pillow, of course), and the food!! I still think that Indo food is #1, especially those from the street hawkers. :)
Speaking of food, my friend Shelly gave me this bag full of Taiwanese snacks samplers. I got one pack of potato-chips thingy, star-shaped seafood thingy, almond nougats, and my favorite : the Crunchoco shown below. I love Taiwanese snacks! So this is a shoutout to Shelly and Zack : bring lots of Crunchoco for me!!

No comments: