Thursday, May 15, 2008

.: 92ºF in SF!!! :.

I seriously thought SanFran only have 1 season (winter), but since yesterday the temperature suddenly jumped from daily 50ºF to 90ºF!!! I usually hate hot weather, but if you live in SanFran, you will welcome warm days with open arms! No more boots and coats! I miss wearing my flipflops! Yesterday was a perfect day to end my crazy Spring semester (an even crazier Fall semester is coming, but no more talk of school from this day on until Sept 4, 2008) Third semester in my school is the serious, survival of the fittest type of a semester. If you haven't questioned yourself why did you want to be a graphic designer, third semester will be the very semester you cry yourself to sleep just because your paragraph's rags are ugh-ly, and you'll have some issues with GD.

One of my good friend graduated (how on earth can he survived the midpoint review??) and will walk next week, congrats! The image above is from his thesis-website, go grab your own here!

No comments: