Saturday, May 10, 2008

.: Birthday Birthday! :.

I had my official birthday dinner-thingy and I got my cake, thanks to Y (who lied to me and said he forgot the cake!!!) Yay! Also want to share pics of my other gifts. Shoutout to my hunny for getting me the Queen of Sorrow print. Thank you sooo much! *hugs* Also to miss J who brought me additional gift, Mr Z with his F21 gift, Mr K *aka MOM* for the compilation of NDS games and Mr D for the leather Moleskine journal. Oh how I love birthdays! Yesh, I'm a year older now, and have about 362 days left of being in my 20s... freaky ey? But the gifts consoled me.
my gifts

Bday cake!

I got the chance to meet one of my good friend two days ago and hangout at this place. It's a bit weird, trying to be dingy but fancy (I think they failed miserably, the place just look awkwardly empty) The coffee, however, was excellent. Too bad I didn't try their special, but it was a lot better than the usual you-know-where. And we got free quiches! It was after 4PM so they gave their pastries away, which we happily accepted.

free quiches!

No comments: