Wednesday, May 28, 2008

.: severe case of rat-pack :.

I've arrived at B-town safely yesterday. Flight was good, I love Singapore Airlines despite they reduce the luggage limit to 23kg instead of 32kg :D Finally got the chance to watch some movies, read some books and drink wine without worrying about DUI LOL (since when do I worry about DUI?!) Also got the chance to bought a cute pair of shoes in Changi Airport (amazing huh? Transit time was 1hr and I went home with a new pair of shoes, imagine what will happen if I spend 1 day in Singapore??) Was very concerned about my luggages yesterday since I heard lots of stories about missing suitcases in Indo's airport. After about 30-40 minutes of waiting I finally got a hold on my suitcases (still intact, FYI) J-town was as crazy and packed as always, drivers here are crazier than those in SanFran *obviously*.
So happy that my Chester still recognize me after 10 months! He welcomed me with licks and immediately eye-ing my gifts :D Will post pictures soon!
I just realized that I have a gazillion of stuff both here and in SanFran!!! My room is soo packed with my old stuff! Tons of DVDs, shoes, books, magazines... yikes! I'm one serious case of a rat-pack!

No comments: