Friday, March 20, 2009

.: blank :.

* glorious sadness by annejulie*

I always thought I'm pretty independent and quite a loner but I guess I was wrong. I desperately need my life support and none of them are available just when I really, really need them. Things are not going so well in life & school and I can only fight so much. If only I can have one day to nurse my mental health back to normal but I need to spend most of my remaining spring break to do my homework. I tried to reach out but no one's around at the moment. My parents are travelling, my best buddy moved out of town, my best gal pal is honeymooning... (everyone else are tired with my endless tears & whines, I think...) I guess it's just me now... and endless cups of coffee... :(

1 comment:

MR. CU?IOSITY said...

U know I'm only one phone call away!!! I LOVE YOU!