Sunday, March 22, 2009

.: Lucky ! :.

Am I a devil or a witch? :D

Have you ever thing that deep inside you, there are some hidden potentials? I am currently reading a book about an aspiring witch called Brida by Paulo Coelho, and was hoping that I have a potential to be a good witch :D Like when my phone ring, I can tell who's calling without looking at the screen and it's about 90% accurate. {insert cynical laughs here} When I was younger I can feel bad things coming before it happened but as I grew older I also becomes more ignorant so the 'skill' disappeared until last year when my roomie's dad passed away (creepy eh?) My very chinese friend said that I don't qualified to be burned at stake; it's just a case of imbalance yinyang. :D

Why all these blahblahs about witch & the likes? Because apparently when I'm upset I send my moody vibes to my closest friends. Sometimes not all of them got it but the waves hit them no matter where they are :D I was pretty down two days ago and all of a sudden my friends called me and asked what's going on. Now I feel sooo much better, thanks to you guys! Now is it witchcraft or just close bonds? One thing for sure, I feel so blessed to have such good friends like all of you who still read this. *hugs*