Sunday, March 29, 2009

.: cooking club :.

My friends love good food and they reaaaaalllly know how to cook, so one day out of the blue they decided to have a weekly cooking club. Each week we'll have different cuisine & try out recipes. If you think this sounds like a granny club, think again. Look at what they've made from scratch:


Fancy, eh? They decided that if anyone wants to join the cooking club, the new member must challenge the original cast with a cook-off competition a la Iron Chef. My cooking expertise is very limited to chopping onions and put them in a bowl of instant noodle... top it off with beef balls & mushroom, and voila : cuisine a la maria.... So I was thinking, maybe I can be good on something: Indonesian cuisine. I sucked but I can practice! :D Here's my version of Indonesian Stuffed Tofu (nama kurang kerennya Tahu Isi...) I left my camera at my friend's place so this photo doesn't do any justice to how tasty the stuffed tofu is! Want some? First one to comment will get the tofu!

No comments: