Thursday, April 2, 2009

.: 1 more... just 1 more... :.

I found out a very disturbing news earlier today: I still have 9 classes left & instead of graduating in spring 2010, I'll be finished a semester later, fall 2010. I was like, what the...?? This has turned out to be a 4 years program! This means I cannot walk next year, I have to wait until 2011! In a way I'm glad to have more time here, but with the bad economy, tuition raised, getting-old-and-still-in-school feeling... another 4 months mean a lot! I love this school, I love graphic design, but 4 year grad school is just too long!! *sigh* I feel a little stuck but this time there's really no way out of it. Either I just ignore the age factor, get a shrink & keep going at it or quit now. And I hate quitting. I guess I just have to make the best of it.

No comments: