Sunday, April 26, 2009

.: poo day :.

Everyone around me knows how unhappy I am in my new place. Me, the miss high-maintenance-who-cannot-live-without-her-hairdryer, has found not one but two pieces of kittykat's artworks in her garage. Apparently my garage is the wildcat's designated restroom. Why can't he/she do it in other garages? I mean there are more than 50 spots here. grrr. And why he/she has to dance on top of my car & left footprints allover? And how come birds can poo freely on top of my car, while it is inside a covered carport? double grr.
While I'm disgusted by the wildcat's behavior, the inhabitants in this complex are not perfect either. Found dirty briefs on the little alley from my back door to the garage, along with broken beer bottles, squashed grapes and a dead bird. Thus I always look down whenever I walk along this neighborhood coz I don't want to step on all these nasty stuff.
And to think that this place is not that cheap! aaaarrgghhh! Funny how the building right next to ours look soooo much better while it's still inside the same complex. I don't understand what's the deal with this building. Naaaaasty.

No comments: