Saturday, April 18, 2009

.: design zombie :.


I was reading my older posts when I was still in Indo and was astounded. I claimed I was miserable in Indo but my posts were happy and positive. What happened to that happy, joyful girl? I blame grad school for turning me into a design zombie :D My mind is spinning wildly, making me think of random things, sending me into a major nervous breakdown. Why I'm still wide awake at 4AM, you ask? Because I'm still twisting my brain around, hoping to get some inspirations while it's nice and quiet around me. I tried to crank out as many projects as possible. Every week I need to produce: 5 dvd covers, 5 dvds, 40 pages catalog, posters, ads, packaging for merchandises, identity system, mini map and 5 dvd booklets. Oh, plus the variations for all of the above. For my other class I need to produce 8 spreads each week but I looooooove that class so much so I happily create. However sometimes I feel like a lunatic and becomes very absent-minded. I told my hunny that sometimes I talk to myself to calm my nerves, and sing along my favorite sappy indo songs from youtube :p Ooh I pity you, the people around me. Please bear with me until December 2010.

No comments: