Thursday, May 7, 2009

.: 30 years ago... :.

... I was cute as hell! LOL ... Cannot believe I've been here for 30 years! Whoa! Nothing special really since it's final week and I may fail this extremely painful class. All I really want to do right now is to watch sunset/sunrise on the beach, sipping a yummy margarita, eat yummy fruity cakes without any worries. Although honestly I'll do anything but doing my final projects. At least I got great giftsies that cheered me up:

hooray for the fancy new phone! thx mum!

my kind of t-shirts! with the right size! (hate my hair!!!) thx luv!

well, well... I guess the celebration can wait but this is still quite early, so I'm still hoping I got the chance to do a mini-celebration. let's see where the day takes me today. am still hopeful for more good things today *fingers crossed*

No comments: