Sunday, May 17, 2009

.: finally! :.

I still cannot believe this semester is over already. It was the craziest semester ever. So many meltdowns from my fellow classmates too (I'm not the only one who wanted to quit, seriously) With the help of my hunbun & fantastic friends, I managed to get out alive. I wouldn't pass without them, so thank you *again* This semester, my typography book was picked to be considered as a spring show material or to be the glass case one (either one will be very, very great) Bad thing is, I didn't take a picture of it. I'll get it back next semester, I guess. Since my professor hate the other class' project (the one that has been driving me super crazy), I got them all back. You've seen the poster, now you'll see the whole set.



And the inks that I've used for this semester only : 30 cartridges

Super glad this semester is over. Let's hope I really pass this one because there's no way in hell I want to repeat this crazy class.

1 comment:

MR. CU?IOSITY said...

OMG!!! It's so cool to see it transformed into the design...LUCID DREAMS! Nice!!!!