Monday, May 25, 2009

.: picpic 2 :.

This is why people can't rely on GPS/google maps all the time:

I googled the nearest florist before my roomie's graduation and I google-mapped the directions to that place. Basically, if I follow this map, I'll find the store in the middle of Lake Merced Blvd. I was thinking, maybe one of those street vendors you found in Union Square has a Daly City branch. Or maybe you have to get into a Harry Potter's phone booth or something and magically found the florist. Or maybe there's a trigger in the middle of the road, you put in some fancy secret code and voila, a florist. Or maybe you have to found a clue to the actual florist. Or or or or ...........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

or...... you probably have to bend down...,,, and pick up those blooming flowers right in our neighbor's front yard =p