Monday, November 30, 2009

.: happy monday no more :.

That's it, I won't do happy thoughts monday again. I'll do cranky monday instead. I have no more patient for this irresponsible, selfish, silly creature. I have a long list of her sins that I may not forgive. From her extreme loud music & tv to her lack of hygiene to her insensitivity to her surrounding. I've never been this mean to a person until I met her. I was a tad guilty for speaking my mind to her last week but not anymore. How dare a person borrow somebody else's stuff without permission and broke it? And put it back like nothing happened??? I wouldn't be so pissed if she asked for permission and apologize when she realized she broke it. My roommate may chimed in since it happened to her last week, as well. This girl need a very good shock therapy. She needs to snap out of her pity-me-my-life-is-so-sad mode asap. Hey, life only sucks if you let it happened! Do something about it instead of trying to drag everyone down the rabbit hole.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kacian.... yuk makan fish balls sembari gosip, trs ketangkep basah hihihi...