Monday, November 23, 2009

.: how true ? :.

I started to reduce my contacts with several people. I don't hate these people, but I know how much they like to talk and most of the untimely conversations happened while I was rushing to finish my homeworks. Despite the fact that I told them I'm busy, they chose to ignore it and continue talking or asking for favors. I found it difficult to gather my thoughts and translate it into correct and proper English, and most of the time I need quiet time to think and write. It is challenging to go back to that mode after a long conversation. I am torn between being a good friend by responding to these conversations that may takes 2-3 hours or be a complete jerk by ignoring them but finish my homework in a timely manner. I chose to ignore the phone call earlier today because I was rushing to finish my homework, and when I opened my daily zodiac I found this: How weird is that? It's not that she's a higher-up but the rest of the story was accurate. Let's hope these people will understand that I don't mean to be rude at all. :p

No comments: