Tuesday, September 27, 2011

.: the bakezilla returns :.

I was feeling rather under the weather after we went to Disneyland last week. Can you believe it? I need a week to recover from a one day trip to Disneyland!! What a total grandma. (I think even my grandma was a lot stronger than me) My back ache, my feet sore, and I couldn't get up because all my bones hurt. As I was lying down on the couch while waiting for the pain killer to kick in, I turned the TV on to Giada's Sweet Treat episode. She was making scones for her husband and the inner bakezilla in me thought 'I can totally do that!'. So I did. And they turned out so yummy I can't stop eating them. 
Testing my new measuring spoon

I got it right this time! Super cold butter and heavy cream are the keys!

et voila: strawberry & rosemary scones. yum!

No comments: