Thursday, September 8, 2011

.: vegas gluttony trip :.

I'm not a gambler at all, so when I go to Vegas I spend my money on the real deals: food, lots of them. On this trip we went home with so many sugary treats and very bloated tummies from the buffet. I also tried Payard's macarons because I failed his recipe. Want to see if he really know what he's talking about. Heh. I was disappointed because the packaging was so lame. For $8 surely they can come up with a nicer box? The macarons came pre-packaged in a thin plastic bag and taped with the label. That's it. I prefer Paulette's macarons because theirs are less sweet, but that's probably just my personal preference. Plus their box is nice. We also went to Wicked Spoon. The food was okay, but the dessert section was to die for. We probably tried 8 flavors of ice cream there and I ate almost all of their pretty desserts.
Yummy macarons.

Assorted dessert from Wicked Spoon

Payard's macarons.

Payard's meringue. Love the mint.

Dunkin Donuts

Bouchon's Croissant

No comments: