Tuesday, September 16, 2008

.: addiction :.

As I'm working on my grad practice thesis I found out that I can never 'like' something, I just have to be addicted to it. I always overbought and overuse something to the extreme... :D I like to be surrounded by items because items won't judge me, make me happier and prettier! How's that for a thesis??? I was just starting learn to crochet but I already have a crate (no, really) full of yarns. Whenever Jo-Ann have a coupon (meaning every week) I buy some yarns. When I ran out of any of these I'll feel that there's something missing and I have to replace them immediately even if it's already dark outside...(usually when the sun goes down I just hide behind my blankie) It's a real disease I think... Another addiction I have is on a particular candle. I used all of it and since I only can buy it online I haven't replace it yet (hate to pay $3 shipping for a $9 item) I'm open if anyone wants to donate though ... here's the link. Appreciate it! :D
1. Starbucks Double-Shot espresso
2. Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice
3. Vita Mango Juice
4. Bath & Body Works Rice Flower & Shea (this is discontinued!!!)
5. Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Scrub (I swear this is the best body scrub ever)
6. Bath & Body Works Pecan Pie Shower & Bath Gel
7. Quaker Oats Quakes (ranch and kettle corns are the best)
8. Activia Strawberry Yogurt (hey, it's good for your digestion)
9. TuttiMelon Mango yogurt with lychee, strawberry and mochi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hai Mar!

Good to know that I'm not the only one with addictions! G addicted sama body lotion, hand lotion, tas, sepatu, coklat, dan buku. Maybe we'll get you a case of activia yogurt for christmas to keep you digestion healthy! :P