Tuesday, September 2, 2008

.: back to school... :.

*cuppycake from the shoppe*

*recent purchase - my new collectibles!*

So sad that my 3-months vacation is finally over. I've lived such a luxurious life these past three months: shopping, scrapping, daytime naps, play games on my used-to-be-abandoned NDS, crafting, eating, cooking *gasp*... Starting next week life as I knew will change... Another crazy, intense semester is coming up, not sure if I'm ready for it! While I still got time for random browsing I found this cool online magazine from here. N.E.E.T showcases independent designers and products and awesome photographs. And I found this from the aforementioned magazine, which provide great inspirations to dress up now that school is in season again! I wonder whether I can copy one or two looks... :) Oh and my polyvore page was featured on Creature Comforts! Yay!

No comments: