Wednesday, October 22, 2008

.: happy happy! :.

I got positive feedback from people who downloaded my scrapbook stuff... :) *such a sucker for praises* Now I wish I have more time to create stuff! I'm also very delighted that two of my good friends moved to SanFran!!! *HUGS* Now I have more friends I can talk to & shop with! We went to the Green Apple Bookstore today and I found something precious (although nothing beats that Marvel Comics Superheroes Fitness Guide of yours, Pen!) It's a 1957 illustrated Winnie the Pooh book. Almost every page have black & white illustrations and several color plates by E.H Shepards. It is in mint condition and does not smell like it has been sitting in someone's garage for 51 years.


This week I also got my Black Apple's print, so now I have a set of three! So exciting! Now I need to find frames that will fit my Anne-Julie's prints in order to have a mini-gallery in my room.

On top of that, I finished a scarf and needle holder too! I guess I was truly busy huh?

No comments: