Friday, October 24, 2008

.: shoe fetish :.

I'm having problems with shoes all the time. I am short and puffy (I despised the word obese) with exceptionally small feet (size 5) If I wear flat I look so awkwardly off balanced and my legs look ginormous. If I wear high heels I got tired easily because of my weight. So far my solutions have been wedgies but they don't always match your outfit. Recently I found a company called Sofft that produces very comfy shoes but they don't have a lot of style that I like. I love Crocs' sandals but they're too juvie sometimes and they don't come in my size. Now they come up with this collection called You, it's like a combination between Crocs' comfy cushion with style! So cute! However stylish high-tech does not come cheap ... this cutie cost $140 ....... good thing they don't come in my size (again...) So for consolation I bought this cute maryjane 'stripper shoes'... :p



No comments: