Tuesday, July 7, 2009

.: Lucky :.

I consider myself lucky. Not in gambling, but in life. Life has been kind to me. Yes, I had my lowest moment when I want to kill myself or kill others (no, I'm not suicidal. yet. so put the phone down!) But in my rare, sane phase I can see how lucky I am. I am not a social person and not trying to be one. Social events give me the heebeejeebees, whether it's a wedding or a reunion (or arisan.*shiver*) I don't have a lot of friends, but the friends I keep now are the best ones. At the moment I feel that I don't need a lot, and I don't want to bother with those who are proven to be toxic. Knowing how loony I am, I cannot believe how these people still love me. They feed me with food and ideas, support me everytime, love my randomness and smack me when I'm being completely ridiculous. I can't thank them enough. Seriously, guys. Thank you for sticking with me.

On a less serious note, my Chessie is 5 years old today! Yay! I miss this shtinky furball so much, I wish I can have him around. I'm lucky to have this guy too. He's my number one source of entertainment when I was at the lowest moment of my life. (hint, hint, future goldfish owner!)
Chez' favorite nappy spot: under the dining table

1 comment:

MR. CU?IOSITY said...

hahaha, <3 <3 <3 you! best idea EVER!