Sunday, July 19, 2009

.: numb :.


I don't know why but lately I'm feeling kinda numb and blank. Unless you talk to me on a daily basis, I will not know how to talk to you anymore. I hung out with some school friends yesterday and my speech was a little incoherent. My grammar was messy and I mispronounced several words (complete horror for me who always pretended I'm a native speaker...) My friend is the unofficial web designer/photographer/graphic designer/psychologist for this band (gotta listen to their music, they're awesome!) and she invited me to their show in this great little bar in Potrero (they installed parts of an airplane, with real airplane seats!) I went to their previous show as well and they remember me, so we talked a bit. By talking I meant I kept on saying 'good show, I like it, awesome, uh huh...' and repeat. Not cool & totally embarrassing. I guess that's why I bought this book, but I have yet to read it. I wish this numb/blank/lost phase will be gone asap because I don't like it at all.

No comments: