Wednesday, April 14, 2010

.: how to eliminate disruptive behavior once and for all :.

 my professor roland young :  poster boy for disruptive behavior.
via @jasonpermenter

a.k.a : the fantasy project. Everyone that I talk to about my thesis project were skeptical. They said it can't be done. It's like I'm trying to save the world. Promote world peace. All those things that are nice to say but can never be done. It's so far out, you can't really see it. I fear that this is the core problem. I've been yakking about lack of respect, lack of common understanding, but the core problem is these skeptical thoughts. There is a thin line between being realistic and just too lazy to think. It is challenging, but I don't believe that NOTHING can be done. I've been researching interesting stuff about the topic, but also I listen to the thing that people say. I'm just blown away. "Why do you have to be so loud?" "Because I want to. And, because I can. So what?" Sheer arrogance. "Why are you so arrogant?" "This is who I am. I won't change a damn thing about me. I'm awesome. Screw you." Well then, your arrogance has no base because you're only allowed to be slightly proud when you're actually capable of doing something out of the ordinary. But you can't even change yourself. Why so proud, then? I wish I can dare these arrogant schmucks to be kind or I'll shoot them. They'd rather be shot I suppose. Oh, don't forget the classic blaming game. "I annoy other people because other people annoyed me." "She does that, too! Why don't you yell at her?" What is wrong, people? Why so rude? What can I do to convince you not to be rude?

1 comment:

MR. CU?IOSITY said...

I think blogspot needs to have a "like" button because I really like this entry :). I'm catching up on your blog...bear with me.